Sunday, June 27, 2021

D8: IDIOMS "GET OUT OF YOUR HAIR"

 TASK 8: 15/05/2021

IDIOMS:

GET OUT OF YOUR HAIR = saya tidak akan ganggu awak lagi


EXAMPLE:

- She told her brother to lend her a comic, and she would get out of his hair. 

- Please tell me where you put the ketchup and I will get out of your hair.

- My daughter told her sister that she will get out of her hair if her sister makes her a cup of Milo.

- She just wishes that everyone just get out of her hair so she can sleep more.

- Her mother told her to finished up her homework, and she would get out of her hair.


GRAMMAR RULES:

- kalau orang tu 1 (except you and I), verb dia kena ada 's'.    

He stays, 

she drives, 

the boy runs

he pays the rent

he/she/it/the man/the lady + rents


- Kata sifat ada sengkang / dash -

My nine-year-old daughter ...

I went for a two-week course ...


No comments:

Post a Comment