Sunday, June 27, 2021

D6: My Hari Raya

Task 6 13/05/2021

Making sentences:

1. My Hari Raya is…..

2.My Raya clothes are…..

3.My Raya food is….

4.My Raya wish is….


Example:

1.My Hari Raya is a very simple one this year, as it was last year.

2.My Raya clothes are green Kebaya.

3.My Raya food is rendang and lemang, as usual.

4.My Raya wish is to have all my family members around me on this special day.


1. My Hari Raya is always a hectic agenda as a lot of foods need to be prepared.

2. My Raya clothes are blue in colour.

3. My Raya food is sate, lemang, kuah kacang and beef in soy sauce.

4. My Raya wish is for anyone to give me duit raya 😜.



Grammar Points:

- baju raya biasanya satu je, kenapa pakai 'are'? 

==> Clothes ada baju Dan kain /seluar

- clothes ada singular or plural form tak?

==> clothes mesti melibatkan pakaian. Kalau cloth melibatkan sehelai fabrik dan digunakan utk pelbagai tujuan

- Makanan biasanya banyak jenis, kenapa tak pakai foods are?

==> Foods merujuk kepada berjenis2 makanan; lemang dan rendang makan sekali so dikira food



No comments:

Post a Comment